- 1 tsp of Espelette chilli powder
- Juice from 2 limes
- 150g courgettes
- 2 tbsp of pine nuts
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 350g tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
- Salt, pepper
1. Drain the sardines and set aside the oil from the can Remove the central bone and put the sardines in a bowl. Smash them with a fork.
2. Sprinkle over the Espelette chilli powder and drizzle with lime juice. Mix and set aside.
3. In a frying pan, brown the diced courgette and pine nuts with the olive oil. Stir constantly to prevent them from burning.
4. Put the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling water. Add salt and leave to cook until al dente, for around 10 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta, saving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water, then place the pasta in a large frying pan. Pour over the cooking water and the sardine oil.
6. Add the browned courgettes and pine nuts then leave to cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the breadcrumbs and sardines to the pan and gently mix. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with Espelette chilli powder.
8. Serve immediately.