- 35 min
- 200g quinoa
- 4 large tomatoes or 8 small ones
- 4 small shallots
- 150gwhipped cheese
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- Salt, pepper.
- Rinse the quinoa a few times, then pour it into a big saucepan. Pour in one and half times
its volume in water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain the quinoa, rinse it and let it cool.
- Cut open the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp with a spoon and then dice it up.
Save the top part of the tomatoes, they will serve as lids.
- Peel the shallots and chop them up. In a salad bowl, mix the quinoa, the whipped cheese,
the sardines, the mustard as well as the crushed tomatoes and the shallots.
- Season to taste.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the quinoa and sardine stuffing and then place
the tomato lids on top.
Enjoy these stuffed tomatoes cold.