- 25 min
- 100g bulgur
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 2 spring onions
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- 2 pitta breads
1. Cook the bulgur for 10 minutes in boiling water, until it is nice and tender.
2. In the meantime, wash the vegetables and herbs. Chop the parsley and mint. Quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and dice the flesh. Chop the spring onions. Drain the bulgur.
3. In a salad bowl, mix the parsley, mint, diced tomato, spring onions and bulgur.
4. Squeeze the lemon, add the olive oil to the juice, season and whisk briskly with a fork. Add this vinaigrette to the tabbouleh.
5. Warm the pitta breads 20 seconds in a microwave at 800W. Cut the bread into thick “soldiers” and place a Connétable boneless sardine in extra virgin olive oil, cut into pieces, on each piece of bread.