- 60 min
- 2 rolls of puff pastry dough
- 1 small cauliflower
- 50g single cream
- A dozen red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch flat parsley
- Fine salt and ground pepper
- Wash the cauliflower then cook half of it in boiling salted water.
- Place the puffed pastry in four pastry cases on a baking sheet. Prick with a fork to stop the pastry swelling too much as it cooks.
- Heat the oven to 180° (th. 6).
- Once the cauliflower is cooked through, rinse under running water. Drain well then mix with the single cream in an electric mixer. Place the cauliflower purée in a saucepan and heat gently to dry off. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the cauliflower purée has thickened, spread it in a thin layer over the puff pastry. Next, add the drained sardines, the washed and halved cherry tomatoes, a few raw cauliflower florets and a few flat parsley leaves.
- Drizzle with the sardine oil and bake for 15 minutes.